Advanced Clean Trucks: Survey Report due April 1, 2021
If your company operates vehicles of any fuel type (gasoline, diesel, propane, etc) in California, you may have to report in 2021. Large Entities have a one-time reporting requirement by April 1, 2021, which will directly impact how the California Air Resources Board (CARB) will develop future fleet requirements. This webinar will review what vehicles are included, what companies are affected, and what data are to be reported by 4/1/2021.
- Class 2B-8 vehicles of any fuel type (gross vehicle weight ratings over 8,500 lbs)
- Both Owned and Rentals/Leases (1+ years)
“Large Entity” is ANY of the following:
- Entity that operates at least one vehicle in CA and 2019 revenue in USA was over $50 million
- Entity that operates 50+ vehicles in CA regardless of 2019 revenue in USA
- Broker that dispatches 50+ vehicles in CA
- Government agency (including municipalities) that operates at least one vehicle in CA (some exceptions)
Reporting due April 1, 2021
- For each CA facility: group all vehicles by vehicle type, weight class, and fuel type
- For each group of vehicles, report operational characteristics including average daily mileage, average time at home base and between deliveries, etc.
31726 Rancho Viejo Rd. Suite 218
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675