AB 617 – Statewide Requirements for Reporting and Reducing Air Pollutants Update
In July 2017, the Governor approved AB 617, which requires the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to adopt new requirements to analyze and reduce nonvehicular air pollution. This complimentary webinar will summarize and discuss the new California statewide requirements that may impact facilities, including:
- Statewide emissions reporting of greenhouse gases, criteria pollutants, and toxic air pollutants;
- New statewide Best Available Retrofit Control Technology (BARCT) requirements;
- New community monitoring, with a focus on high-priority areas;
- Fenceline monitoring for facilities required by local districts; and
- A statewide strategy to reduce emissions of toxic air contaminants and criteria air pollutants in affected communities.