Greenhouse Gas and Sustainability Services
Yorke Engineering, LLC has performed hundreds of projects related to the state and federal greenhouse gas (GHG) regulations. This includes Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) GHG reporting and verification, development of GHG monitoring plans and inventories, Cap-and-Trade training and support, and guidance through the GHG verification process. We have 7 CARB-accredited GHG lead verifiers on staff who have prepared over 300 GHG reports and verifications, and Yorke is CARB-certified GHG verification body.
CARB and EPA GHG Reporting
- GHG Monitoring Plan development and audit;
- GHG emissions data review;
- GHG emission calculations;
- Online GHG report preparation and submittal assistance;
- Abbreviated GHG reporting; and
- CARB GHG verification support (when verification is not performed by Yorke).
CARB GHG Emissions Report Verification
- Verification of General Combustion, Transaction, Oil and Gas, and Process reports;
- Evaluation of Conflict of Interest;
- Verification planning meetings;
- CARB compliance analysis;
- Development of Verification and Sampling Plans and Verification Report; and
- Submittal of Verification Statement.
GHG Inventories, Footprints, and Plans
More local, state, and national agencies, as well as consumers, are pushing for transparency in company and facility GHG emissions and inventories. Yorke has experience in producing inventories and reports for:
- City and County inventory preparation;
- City and County plans and protocols, including Climate Action Plans;
- Scope 1, 2, and 3 GHG emission calculations and footprints;
- Corporate carbon footprint using EPA and World Resource Institute GHG protocols and IPCC Standards; and
- CEQA Air Quality GHG Technical Reports.
Federal, State, and Local GHG Planning
- CARB Cap & Trade support;
- Regulatory compliance analyses;
- Compliance Instrument Tracking System Service (CITSS) registration assistance and trading Support; and
- GHG Allowance and Obligation calculations and determination of facility balance.
31726 Rancho Viejo Rd. Suite 218
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675