Yorke Engineering is a growing, highly respected Air Quality and Environmental Services consulting firm based out of Southern California. We work on a wide variety of Air Quality and Environmental permitting and compliance projects across a diverse range of California industries and locations.
We pride ourselves on operating with the goal of always achieving a great work-life balance through collaborative teamwork, efficiency, and aligning ourselves with the top performers of the industry, and our attractive compensation package is paired with an excellent benefits package for our valued team members, including Paid Time Off, Holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan. In addition, we provide great training workshops, company events, and tuition assistance to ensure that our staff are continually connecting and developing as professionals and as a team.
Below is a listing of current open positions. Please click on each position for a detailed job description.
Southern California Openings:
- Senior Air Quality Engineer/Scientist (Env. Permitting and Compliance) – Southern CA
- AQ Monitoring/Source Test Specialist – Southern CA (San Juan Capistrano, Diamond Bar)
- Senior CEQA/NEPA Specialist (Planner) – Southern CA
- Staff/Project Accountant – Southern CA (San Juan Capistrano)
- Project Coordinator – Southern CA (San Juan Capistrano)
- Admin Assistant – Southern CA (San Juan Capistrano)
- HR Generalist (Mid to Senior) – Southern CA (San Juan Capistrano)
Northern California Openings:
- Environmental Engineer/Scientist (EH&S) – Northern CA (Berkeley, San Francsico)
- Senior Air Quality Engineer/Scientist (Env. Permitting and Compliance) – Northern CA (Berkeley, San Francisco, San Jose)
Yorke is always seeking top talent. If you do not see an opening that matches your skill set, you are welcome to submit your resume for future opportunities to Careers@YorkeEngr.com.