Yorke Engineering is a growing, highly respected Air Quality and Environmental Services consulting firm based out of Southern California. We work on a wide variety of Air Quality and Environmental permitting and compliance projects across a diverse range of California industries and locations.
We pride ourselves on operating with the goal of always achieving a great work-life balance through collaborative teamwork, efficiency, and aligning ourselves with the top performers of the industry, and our attractive compensation package is paired with an excellent benefits package for our valued team members, including Paid Time Off, Holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan. In addition, we provide great training workshops, company events, and tuition assistance to ensure that our staff are continually connecting and developing as professionals and as a team.
Below is a listing of current open positions. Please click on each position for a detailed job description.
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Engineer/Scientist (Sr. Level) – Central CA (Merced, Fresno, Modesto)
- Safety/Industrial Hygiene Specialist (Mid to Sr. Level) – Central CA (Merced, Fresno, Modesto)
- Air Quality Engineer (Mid Level) – Northern CA (San Jose, Berkeley)
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Engineer/Scientist (Mid to Sr. Level) – Northern CA (Berkeley, San Jose)
- Safety/Industrial Hygiene Specialist (Mid to Sr. Level) – Northern CA (Berkeley, San Jose)
- Air Quality Engineer (Sr. Level) – Southern CA
- CEQA/NEPA Project Manager (Mid to Sr. Level) – Any CA Location
Yorke is always seeking top talent. If you do not see an opening that matches your skill set, you are welcome to submit your resume for future opportunities to Careers@YorkeEngr.com.