Regional Clean Air Incentives Market (RECLAIM)
Yorke Engineering, LLC handles RECLAIM reporting to the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) for over 30 facilities. Our thorough understanding of the RECLAIM rules and years of experience help facilities maintain compliance with program requirements. We deal with all types of sources, including Major Sources, Large Sources, Process Units, and Rule 219 Sources.
RECLAIM Monitoring, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual/ Annual Permit Emissions Program (APEP);
- CEMS Data Analyses;
- Missing Data Procedures; and
- Quarterly Reports – Quarterly Certification of Emissions Reports (QCERs).
The SCAQMD annually conducts detailed inspections of every RECLAIM facility to document compliance with all requirements. Even the smallest infraction can result in a Notice of Violation (NOV). Yorke works with SCAQMD inspectors to answer questions and provide the required documentation. Our RECLAIM clients generally pass their inspections each year.
- New Source Review (NSR); and
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT).
RECLAIM Trading Credits (RTCs)
- Quarterly NOx/SOx Reconciliations;
- Emission Quantification and Calculations; and
- Coordination of RTC Purchase Transactions with Emission Brokers.