Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Reporting
Yorke Engineering, LLC’s Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) staff is uniquely qualified to manage or assist with the toxics release inventory (TRI) reporting process from start to finish. We have worked on complex operations, such as chemical manufacturing, and simple operations alike and always put our clients’ needs first. Yorke staff has over 500 years of combined experience working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). We have preformed TRI reporting for numerous clients in the past decade and have 15 experienced TRI report staff.
General TRI Services
- Quantifying On-Site Chemical Inventories;
- Quantifying Annual Chemical Use;
- Preparation of Form R and Form A for Submissions on TRI-MEweb;
- TRI-MEweb Guidance and Setup; and
- Determination of Exemption from TRI Reporting.
TRI Reporting Categories
- Fugitive and Stack Air Emissions – On-Site;
- Surface Water Discharges – On-Site;
- Land Releases – On-Site;
- Disposal – Off-Site;
- Recycling – On-Site and Off-Site;
- Energy Recovery – On-Site and Off-Site; and
- Treatment – On-Site and Off-Site.