Industrial Storm Water Services – SWPPP and Exceedance Response Actions (ERAs)
Yorke Engineering, LLC has performed hundreds of industrial storm water-related projects, including assisting clients with all aspects of complying with California’s Industrial General Permit (IGP) for discharges of storm water associated with industrial activities, as well as individual and special storm water discharge permits. We have nine state-certified Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioners (QISPs) on staff, four of whom are Trainers of Record (ToRs) and are certified to train QISPs. We routinely work with the industrial storm water program leaders at the California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) and Regional Water Quality Control Boards (RWQCB).
General Industrial Permit Services
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and Monitoring Implementation Plan (MIP) Preparation and Updates;
- Level 1 and 2 ERA Development;
- QISP Services;
- New Facility Permitting;
- Advanced Best Management Practice (BMP) Development;
- Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) Reporting Support;
- No Exposure Certification (NEC) Determinations;
- No Discharge Determinations and Technical Reports;
- Regional Board Violation Resolution; and
- Local Ordinance Violation Resolution.