Yorke Engineering, LLC will work with you to provide the level of air monitoring you need to ensure compliance with District, State, and federal regulations. We have extensive experience with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Forum on Environmental Measurements (FEM) standards. Whether you are constructing a new facility or upgrading existing equipment that may necessitate pollution control, such as Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) regulations, we will work with you to provide expert services and support. Our staff is certified by Met One, a manufacturer of Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM) instruments.
Ambient Monitoring Solutions
- State-of-the-Art Ambient Air Monitoring Equipment
- Continuous, Real-Time Air Monitoring Networks (PM10, PM2.5, TSPs, etc.) Using BAMs and Weather Stations;
- High-Volume Sampling for the Measurement of Inorganic and Organic Compounds;
- Maintenance on BAMs, Weather Stations, and High-Volume Samplers;
- Lead Monitoring – Laboratory Accreditation Program (LAP) approved;
- Site Assessments; and
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1466 Monitoring.
CARB AB 617 Air Monitoring
- Source Test Management (RATA, CEMS, Criteria Pollutants, Particulate Matter);
- Fenceline Monitoring; and
- Industrial Emissions Testing and Monitoring.
Source Test Management
- Compliance Support; and
- AB 617 Source Testing.
Air Monitoring-Related Services
- Agency Negotiations;
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance Solution Development and Planning;
- Data Management and Reporting; and
- Services and Support for Full EPA FEM Compliance.